Sweet & Spicy Snack fusion later than Chex Cereal, Wheat Cereal, Mini Pretzel Twists, Unsalted Cashews, Pecan Halves, collect Almonds, Unsalted Peanuts, Egg White, conclusive Maple Syrup, sports ground Cinnamon, Chipotle Powder, Chili Powder, Kosher Salt, field Cumin, auditorium showground Cayenne Pepper
The ingredient of Sweet & Spicy Snack amalgamation
- 1 cup Chex Cereal honey flavored
- 1 cup wheat cereal crisp, such as Wheat Chex
- 1/2 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup combine almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 egg white or 3 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- 2 tablespoons firm maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons arena cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder arena
- 1 teaspoon chili powder ring
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Sweet & Spicy Snack amalgamation
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Lightly coating a baking sheet with non-stick spray, line with parchment paper, then coat with baking spray once more. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the honey nut cereal, wheat cereal, pretzels, cashews, pecans, peanuts, and almonds.
- In another bowl, beat the egg white until foamy, then stir in the maple syrup, cinnamon, chipotle powder, chili powder, salt, cumin, and cayenne. Drizzle over the cereal and nut mixture, then toss to coat.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour, stirring once every 20 minutes. The mixture is done when dry to the touch. Remove from the oven, place the pan on a cooling rack, and let cool completely.
Nutritions of Sweet & Spicy Snack amalgamation@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 450 calories
@type: 40 grams
@type: 30 grams
@type: 7 grams
@type: 12 grams
@type: 4 grams
@type: 530 milligrams
@type: 9 grams